mother of all things good and sacred!!!
I have surfaced... sort of...
Well the move from Winnipeg to Victoria is done.
Here's your point-form recap.
- got screwed by the mortgage rule changes when I sold my house
- realtor was an idiot.
- the guys that packed my house... complete fucking idiots.
- the guys that loaded my house into the truck... awesome.
- the drive to BC... great. piece of cake
- hotel in Victoria was visually stunning, but didn't have A/C, so got a poor review from me
- finding a house in Victoria... not bad... some real sketch places though
- work is "dear-lord-what-have-i-gotten-myself-into" busy
- new people at work are pretty cool
- new house is still being unpacked
- Victoria is nice!
just I am just short of a 12 hour day today... and I'm still sitting at work... not cool. I'm going to be back bright and early in the morning to get in before the other guy I'm working with... that and so I have a chance to dig out from this shit-ton of work thrown at me.